extragear/sdk/kdevelop/app

David Nolden zwabel at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 18 20:22:37 UTC 2010

Since when are we in a code freeze, isn't it allowed to fix bugs any more?
Anyway, I said that we can revert this change.

I'm just trying to find a solution for the shitty situation we're in.
Andreas, do whatever you like, i've got enough of negative energy for today.

Am 18.04.2010 21:21 schrieb "Alexander Dymo" <alexander.dymo at gmail.com>:

> Anyway, I'm tired of these discussions, I'll let you do whatever you
> want and will do the same t...
-1 for doing unstable changes 2 weeks before the release. David, we can
easily
have 4.0.1 with your changes. No matter how stable they are, it's a freeze.
We
can't introduce potentially unstable code.