No overriding of kate shortcuts that conflict with kdevelop ones

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Apr 18 19:40:39 UTC 2010

Hi,

sorry, didn't get around to this earlier...

Unfortunately it seems that the shortcut-scheme stuff that Alex did for
KDE 4.3 (or 4.2 even?) isn't sufficient to solve our problems with
shortcut conflicts (unless we want to install a file into the katepart
directory which is a no-go IMHO). Maybe it works for 4.4 (will test that
tomorrow), otherwise we'll have to live with the conflicts for now.

You have had a long-term stimulation relative to business.