a litle kdevplatform view bug

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Apr 18 17:06:46 UTC 2010

On 08.04.10 12:08:16, Кириченко Георгий wrote:
> Hello!
> When one workingset is opened in code and debug areas, you can create new doc,
> edit and close it and then have this bug.
> Problem is in textdocument.cpp, in save function of TextDocument: method
> saveDocument() from the KParts:Document must be used instead of method save()
> of KParts:Document.
> saveDocument ask a file name if url of document is not set.
> You have two ask of save or no - when you select no the state document is not
> changed, but it is not right, and in this case any another view of document
> ask of our action. I am use setModified(false) from document to fix this,
> another way is introduce Closing state in document states, but i am think that
> second way is not fully right.
> I am have correct this and aplly the patch to this post.

I've applied the former patch now as that fixes the data-loss bug for
now. I'm not quite clear how this patch relates to the former one, can
you clarify on that? As it doesn't apply after applying the first one, I
didn't add it so far.

Your mode of life will be changed for the better because of new developments.