Translations break menu restructuring

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Apr 4 20:09:54 UTC 2010

On 04.04.10 16:30:59, Alexander Dymo wrote:
> The only downside is that we can't set custom katepartui.rc in KDE 4.3. IMHO
> it's a good compromise to drop restructuring support in 4.3, but if you guys
> think otherwise, I'm ready to bring David's code back and use it for KDE 4.3
> (not sure what to do with translated menus though).

I'm sorry, but changing our KDE dependency this late in the cycle is not
an option. So we'll definetly need a fallback for KDE 4.3.

I think its better to turn of restructure if running with KDE 4.3,
unless someone finds a way to fix the restructuring code for
translations.

You have a truly strong individuality.