KDE/kdevplatform

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Sep 18 07:43:56 UTC 2009

On 13.09.09 22:14:27, David Nolden wrote:
> SVN commit 1023099 by zwabel:
>
> Use the patch-review area as replacement for the commit dialog
> The patch-review toolview contains a large text-edit for the commit message, a button to execute the commit, and checkboxes for selecting all files to commit, exactly equal to the contents of the commit dialog

Dunno if comitting via git worked before, but it definetly doesn't work
with this now. What happens is that KDevelop switches to review area,
but doesn't do anything else. No toolview is opened, no file is shown,
nothing. The patchreview toolview doesn't show anything when I open it
:(

You are capable of planning your future.