Moving SnippetCompletionItem to language/completion

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sun Sep 13 20:18:50 UTC 2009

Turns out that kate already has the TemplateInterface which is just what we
need! I.e. my SelectionJumper is obsolete.

Too bad I didn't know that before :D

The interface is supposedly in a bad shape though, so I'll fix it up and reuse
it in KDevelop then. If I backport the fixes to the KDE 4.3.x branch, it should
be fine for KDevelop, correct? I.e. we could increase the dependency for the
snippet plugin to KDE 4.3.x? Though what happens when we push this stuff into
language/codecompletion?
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de