Debugger Performance regression?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Sep 13 19:48:20 UTC 2009

Hi,

just wanted to check wether anybody else as performance problems with
current kdevplatform/kdevelop when debugging apps? In particular startup
of KDevelop inside KDevelop takes a couple of minutes until the
mainwindow is shown. I know this was better some time ago, but can't say
since when I haven't tried this.

Vladimir are you aware of any breakages from the recent changes that
would create such horrible performance? I've checked the internal
commands and during the long waiting time there's no output showing up
there...

Just because the message may never be received does not mean it is
not worth sending.