Request for adding fileview related svn plugin

Peter Penz peter.penz at gmx.at
Sat Sep 12 20:37:46 UTC 2009

On Saturday, 12. September 2009 22:21:48 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 12.09.09 21:50:17, Peter Penz wrote:
[...]
> > installed, everything is still fine :-) The interface for the plugin is
> > already available in kdebase/apps/lib/konq/revisioncontrolplugin.h.
>
> Ok, so its an optional thing. Well, its your baby after all, but I'd
> like to say that we're not sure yet wether kdevplatform 1.0 will be
> released with KDE 4.4.0 or not. Currently development is again stalled a
> bit...

Oh, I was not aware about this. Might it be an alternative approach for KDE
4.4 to move my plugin into kdesdk? For sure I cannot not use the kdevplatform
code then, but this could wait until kdevplatform will be released (KDE 4.5?).

Do you know incidentally on which mailing list I can make the request for
adding a versioncontrolplugin directory for kdesdk?

Peter