Sublime: how to implement "add toolview" context menu?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Oct 28 08:24:56 UTC 2009

On 28.10.09 03:05:22, Milian Wolff wrote:
> Hey there,
>
> especially Adymo, hope you read this mail and can answer it!
>
> I tried to implement a - on first sight simple - context menus for KDevelop:
>
> When requested anywhere on the bar that holds these buttons, offer a list of
> tool views to add to this bar.
>
> Well, I failed. Once again it seems because of the added complexity due to
> Sublime/Shell differentiation.

Frankly, I'm for merging both if we again run into such things. As far as I
know there is almost nobody using sublime outside of kdevplatform (IIRC
there was one person so far). Its giving us more headaches than it has
benefits.

A long-forgotten loved one will appear soon.

Buy the negatives at any price.