Sublime: how to implement "add toolview" context menu?

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Wed Oct 28 02:05:22 UTC 2009

Hey there,

especially Adymo, hope you read this mail and can answer it!

I tried to implement a - on first sight simple - context menus for KDevelop:

When requested anywhere on the bar that holds these buttons, offer a list of
tool views to add to this bar.

Well, I failed. Once again it seems because of the added complexity due to
Sublime/Shell differentiation.

Any ideas how I could get the list of loadable ToolViews? Right now they are
all in the UiController.

Or do I have to jump through hoops again, i.e. bubble the signal to the shell
until I can add the actions, similar to the way I did with the tabbar context
menu?
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de