[KDevelop-PG-Qt] German Techbase-Article

Jonathan Schmidt-Domine jonathan at schmidt-domine.de
Tue Oct 20 11:10:46 UTC 2009

Hi!

> What could be added:
> * example for embedded c++ code that sets ast members
>    [: (*yynode)->castType = CastInt; :]
Ah, I had searched for the syntax to ad members to single Ast-types. I've not
found it in the grammar file, but I've found it in your php.g:
-> unaryExpression [
     member variable castType: CastType;
];;
Thanks, I'll definitely add it.

> * try/recover vs try/rollback (I never used try/recover)
Well, that's also my problem. Maybe somebody else knows more. (at least the
Java-parser-creator Jakob Petsovits should know more)
> * example for manual look-ahead using c++ code
> ?[: LA(2).kind == Token_LBRACKET:]
> * add the fact that it is ok to have confilcts reported by the pg
> left, and have solved them manually
>   for example by manual LA. It should be documented then in the header
> of the file how they are solved.
Yes, I think I'll add the LA element.

> Despite it looks like we are accepting german-speaking contributors
> only - the article
> still should be translated to english.
Milian and me wil translate it today.

Jonathan

Operating System: GNU/Linux
Kernel: Linux 2.6.31-ARCH
Qt: 4.5.1
KDE: 4.3.71 (KDE 4.3.71 (KDE 4.4 >= 20091007))
KMail: 1.12.90