[KDevelop-PG-Qt] German Techbase-Article

Niko Sams niko.sams at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 05:58:29 UTC 2009

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 00:32, Jonathan Schmidt-Dominé - Developer
<devel at the-user.org> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> You can find a German introduction to KDevelop-PG-Qt here:
> http://techbase.kde.org/Development/KDevelop-PG-Qt_Introduction
> I've written it this evening and I hope there will be some comments. I've not
> understood the whole KDevelop-PG-Qt-system yet. ;)

Nice, I wish I had that when writing the php grammar...

What could be added:
* example for embedded c++ code that sets ast members
   [: (*yynode)->castType = CastInt; :]
* try/recover vs try/rollback (I never used try/recover)
* example for manual look-ahead using c++ code
?[: LA(2).kind == Token_LBRACKET:]
* add the fact that it is ok to have confilcts reported by the pg
left, and have solved them manually
  for example by manual LA. It should be documented then in the header
of the file how they are solved.

Despite it looks like we are accepting german-speaking contributors
only - the article
still should be translated to english.

Niko