KDevelop-PG-Qt: Full CC-Example

Jonathan Schmidt-Dominé - Developer devel at the-user.org
Sun Oct 18 14:36:30 UTC 2009

Hi!

The cc-example for the parser-generator KDevelop-PG-Qt is very outdated (wrong
syntax, no functionality). So I decided to learn the syntax be patching the
cc-example. I have added a Lexer and corrected the Parser. A Visitor dumps the
parse-tree to console. I have not corrected everything, a few syntax-elements
like export are still missing. So the small test works, but the bigger test
does not. (I have added it to check the functionality after changes)
I hope you can apply the patch. ;)

Jonathan

Operating System: GNU/Linux
Kernel: Linux 2.6.30-ARCH
Qt: 4.5.1
KDE: 4.3.71 (KDE 4.3.71 (KDE 4.4 >= 20091007))
KMail: 1.12.90