Properties

Ruan Strydom ruan at jcell.co.za
Sat Oct 17 18:32:08 UTC 2009

First of all I want to say that this version of kdevelop kicks but. I will
have to make an donation. (Maybe it will pay  a small part of your transport
to your conference ;P )

I made a plugin to learn how the DUChain and plugin stuff works, it creates
reader/writers (geters/seters) for a class.

Is there any use for it, did I waist my time? (Not 100% completed yet).

ps: Should the cpp language stuff not be moved out of kdevelop into some other
lib? That way plugins can bind against it and use some of its features like
code generation? Or is there a handle exposed somewhere for the code gen?
(Sorry, there is allot of code and I am no too familiar with it)