[Patch] Remove warnings regarding qualifier on function return type

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Oct 19 21:23:24 UTC 2009

On 19.10.09 23:06:05, Morten Volden wrote:
> Hello
>
> In order to start somewhere to get acquainted with the code in
> kdevelop/kdeveplatform I decided to have a look at some of the warnings
> generated by the code.
>
> The attached patch removes a number of warnings from plugins/subversion
> related to a superfluous const on function return type.

I guess I should either disable those warnings on the cmake level or
simply declare the code as "ours" by now.

All the code in kdevsvncpp is copied from rapidsvn to be able to make
certain adjustments but keep the overall codebase (to make our svn
plugins code easier and not cluttered with tons of low-level-C-stuff).
As I do plan to update this codebase every once in a while I'd like to
keep the differences between the original rapidsvn code I've used as
base and what we have in the repository as small as possible.

So loooong story short: Only functional changes required for features in
the svn plugin are allowed under subversion/kdevsvncpp. Sorry for
wasting your time, any suggestions where I should've written the above
for you to see before doing the changes? (so the next one doesn't do
the same again, as you're the second person already).

You will stop at nothing to reach your objective, but only because your
brakes are defective.