Plugin

Ruan Strydom ruan at jcell.co.za
Mon Oct 19 23:13:33 UTC 2009

> > do you have an svn account?
No svn account  :(

> interesting. I assume it's for c++?
Yes for c++ and perhaps java and others later.

> If not, you can send a patch to this mailing-list. ;)
Can I send attachments, I tried to send a screen-shot the other day and got
lost in cyberspace (the mail not me :)? Can I send a tgz?

> tips?
1) Want to know if its correct to bind against kdevcpplanguagesupport when
plug-ins is loaded and forms part of kdevplatform? (I did not though, as this
is meant for more languages)

2) When calling ICore::self()->sourceFormatterController() how to get users
specified formatter.

ps: Not too familiar with all the code, just started, so I hope these
questions aren't dumb.

idea: Also xml and xsd designed perhaps?

Thanks