Requirement for kdevplatform/kdevelop increased to KDE 4.3.0

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Oct 17 13:00:57 UTC 2009

Hi,

as has been announced some time ago both modules now require at least
KDE 4.3.0/Qt4.5.0. I've just comitted the necessary changes and removed
all the version-checks we had for that. I actually wanted to give you a
week until I do that, but unfortunately I accidentally dcomitted in the
wrong directory. It shouldn't be a big deal as kdevelop4 didn't build
with anything less than Qt4.5.0 for a couple of weeks now.

Chicken Little only has to be right once.