DUChain (?) crashes after recent updates.

David Nolden zwabel at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 25 11:32:49 UTC 2009

Am Mittwoch 25 November 2009 12:11:54 schrieb Bertjan Broeksema:
> On Wednesday 25 November 2009 11:29:39 David Nolden wrote:
> > The issue reported by Andrea Nicotra is fixed now. I actually expected
> > such issues, as MMapping currently doesn't work on my system. Please
> > report further issues.
>
> This seems to fix my crashes also.
>
> An unrelated question, I've a method updateUrl which looks like this:

Hmm is this problem new? Possible that I broke the management of the AST flag,
see CppInternalParseJob::run(), specifically the management of the
"minimumFeatures" variable. The problem might be that at some point some flags
are removed, and it falsely might also remove the AST flag. I don't have time
to check this now though.

Greetings, David