Inconsistent order of tool views

David Nolden zwabel at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 19 21:37:40 UTC 2009

Am Donnerstag 19 November 2009 20:41:45 schrieb Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen:
>   Certainly :) The idea is simple - use up all the space of the sidebar,
> rather than bunching it all up in one end. Another thing which is fixed by
> doing it this way is that the current solution has differently sized tabs,
> which even change sizes when you change tabs. A screenshot here:
> http://jakilinux.org/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/vol12_356_amarok.png
For amarok it's ok as it has really many items there, but generally I don't
like that. It's like tabs that automatically distribute over the whole tab-bar
(we had that at some point in time, and it sucked). It forces you to move your
mouse and your eyes over long distances completely unnecessarily.

Greetings, David