Patch to make kdevelop-svn compile

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Nov 15 12:48:01 UTC 2009

On 15.11.09 12:24:36, Benjamin Schindler wrote:
> Hi
>
> The patch I posted makes kdevelop segfault on startup. The relevant
> part of the backtrace is this:

As you have outdated kdevplatform installed, I suggest you fix that
first and make sure you don't have anything except your self-compiled
version installed - no outdated plugins or anything. There's no reason
such a crash should happen, except maybe if you hit a bic issue.

Ships are safe in harbor, but they were never meant to stay there.