Patch to make kdevelop-svn compile

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sun Nov 15 12:45:08 UTC 2009

Benjamin Schindler, 15.11.2009:
> Hi
>
> Current kdevelop-svn does not compile. The attached patch fixes this.
> The first patch (the CMakeLists patch) is required to make kdevelop
> compile on gentoo (it's a sed script executed in the ebuild).
> This is a separate issue so you can savely ignore that part

Hi there!

a) your cmake patch is definitely wrong. the ${...} is always preferred over
the internal lib name.

b) you seem to have added providesWidget _twice_ to qthelpdocumentation.h ?
And I already have:
qthelpdocumentation.h
46:        virtual bool providesWidget() const { return true; }

c) I have already:
cmakedocumentation.cpp
48:        virtual QWidget* documentationWidget(QWidget* ) { return 0; }

So I don't get it why you need to add this?

d)

--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de