Review request: control flow graph plugin

Esben Mose Hansen kde at mosehansen.dk
Sun Nov 8 17:48:10 UTC 2009

On Saturday 17 October 2009 20:02:06 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Sooooo first round (no in-depth stuff, but I've looked across the files
> a bit):
>
> - indentation is mixing space and tabs, we usually use space-only, would
>   be nice if you could change that either way so its consistent

You two duke it out ;) If a tab->space fix is going on, I want it at on before
anything else is pushed. I am withholding any patches until this issue is
resolved. Merging across the tab-barrier is no fun.

Remember that the maintainer seems to be MIA -- otherwise I wouldn't be trying
to get the code in shape for inclusion in the first place :)

--
Kind regards, Esben