Moving controlflowgraph

Esben Mose Hansen kde at mosehansen.dk
Sun Nov 8 13:43:57 UTC 2009

On Saturday 07 November 2009 22:19:49 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> it seems like Sandro has no time currently to work on the controlflowgraph
> plugin. Its still lying in kdereview but I don't know wether he changed the
> things I mentioned (or wether it doesn't crash anymore - for me). Hence I'm
> planning to move it back to playground by the end of the week. Unless
> someone wants to "take it" and maintain it in kdevelop/kdevplatform.

That would be a shame. I have now compiled it and it seems to work, so I will
find your comments and see if I can fix the issues reported.

Note that while the controlflowgraph worked with no issues, the dependent
kgraphviewpart did not, I had to fix a few lines of code for it to compile, and
apparently boost1.37 was not good enough but had to be upgraded to 1.40 (less
might have done it, of course).

--
Kind regards, Esben