KDevelop 4 Beta 5 Artikel

Jonathan Schmidt-Dominé - Developer devel at the-user.org
Sun Nov 8 00:18:35 UTC 2009

Hi Milian!

About the comparison in the Wiki:
Why shouldn't we mention the features of unsupported plugins? We could use
another kind of tick. There is a section for Ruby. So we should mention what
is possible for Ruby-developers when they use the playground-plugin. (for some
plugins that's not really dangerous, for example the Qt-designer) Otherwise
the Ruby comparison does not make sense.
KDevPlatform <-> KDevelop: There is not only Quanta, there is also the Gluon-
Creator. It's in development and should use KDevPlatform-stuff with another UI
because it should also be for game-designers etc.

Jonathan

PS:
Is there a "create implementation"-feature in KDevelop? (for C++-Header-files)

------------------------

Automatisch eingefügte Signatur:
Es lebe die Freiheit!
Stoppt den Gebrauch proprietärer Software!
Operating System: GNU/Linux
Kernel: Linux 2.6.31-ARCH
Qt: 4.6.0
KDE: 4.3.73 (KDE 4.3.73 (KDE 4.4 >= 20091026))
KMail: 1.12.90
http://gnu.org/
http://kde.org/
http://windows7sins.org/