beta 6

Iman Brouwer iman.brouwer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 22:41:39 UTC 2009

Just a note on the targets that were not added in my project: we have some
cmake variables that select which targets get build, e.g. SET (
COMPILE_TARGET_A  1 )

I used to have the following lines in my code (which didn't get kdevelop to
generate my projects:
IF( ${COMPILE_TARGET_A} )
   ADD_SUBDIRECTORY( target_a_dir )
ENDIF( ${COMPILE_TARGET_A} )

After replacing them with the following more common syntax, they were all
automatically added:
IF( COMPILE_TARGET_A )
   ADD_SUBDIRECTORY( target_a_dir )
ENDIF( COMPILE_TARGET_A )