beta 6

Iman Brouwer iman.brouwer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 18:51:28 UTC 2009

Thanks Andreas. I removed the kdevplatform1-libs package and it runs great
now.
( I had keep "ADD_SUBDIRECTORY( tests ) commented out to prevent the
compiler error i mentioned in my previous email ).

It's the first time i run kdevelop4 and wow, it's really amazing. For
example the auto-completion, i've never seen anything work like that. Boost,
std it just all seems to work!

Thank you guys!

Iman

P.S. I imported a project that has about a 100 targets. I noticed that only
a fraction of them get recognized as a kdevelop4 target (as in that you can
right-click them and choose 'build' or add them to the build set).