size_t and std::size_t

David Nolden david.nolden.kdevelop at art-master.de
Tue May 26 14:30:35 UTC 2009

Am Dienstag 26 Mai 2009 16:17:56 schrieb Christoph Bartoschek:
> Hi,
>
> I am running kdevelop from today's SVN. The types size_t and std::size_t
> are not recognized although I have #include<cstddef>. What goes wrong here?
>
> Christoph

Complicated stuff between macros/headers and the simplified environment
matching. Those headers do really ugly stuff.. but I haven't investigated this
exactly yet.

When you hit the "reparse current document and all includes" button, the
problem is fixed, so it's a problem with the order in which the headers are
processed in simplified environment matching mode.

Greetings, David