Final KDevelop 4.0 UI

Ramon Zarazua rzarazua at digipen.edu
Fri May 22 21:47:52 UTC 2009

Great, tabs do feel more intuitive than buttons. However it might just be me,
but tabs that switch between views with more tabs looks strange.

I love the search with quick-open! however having it at the center middle
feels out of place, in my opinion what should be in the middle are all the
build, debug, run etc.. buttons, and have the search bar be smaller and to the
right.