KDevelop 4.0 UI

David Nolden david.nolden.kdevelop at art-master.de
Sat May 23 14:35:45 UTC 2009

Am Samstag 23 Mai 2009 15:04:13 schrieb Niko Sams:
> On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 2:42 PM, David Nolden
>
> <david.nolden.kdevelop at art-master.de> wrote:
> > Now instead of just talking, I've created another version, just for
> > discussion. It's only a fast sketch(Lots of ugly pixels).
> >
> > http://zwabel.wordpress.com/files/2009/05/vertical-tabs3.png
>
> Very similar to Qt Creator.
> But not a bad idea.
>
> Don't know if we should do that - as a kde application.
It's actually not that different from the way Kontact or the KDE Configuration
modules do it.

With the only difference that the space underneath is used for the default
toolbar, and the switchers look like tabs instead of the default KDE switcher
objects, and that the tabs clearly show what is being switched, including the
menu etc.

If we made the "current" tab blue, then it would look nearly like the default
switchers.

Greetings, David