KDevelop 4.0 UI

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Fri May 22 20:32:29 UTC 2009

I don't think we want to create new UI paradigms. KDevelop should look like
other KDE applications, with maybe little modifications (e.g. having the
line along with the tabs or maybe these tabs on the top-right (which look
better than on the left). But I still think we should minimize the
WTF-effect (yep, just made that up, but happens often). Why does the
menu-bar have a border? :S