Mockups v2

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Fri May 22 19:25:19 UTC 2009

As for the Areas buttons, I think it would be good enough if it stayed as it
is now but with state (the current area should stay pressed). I don't really
like to have anything else on the menu bar, looks weird and will make the
users to run.

What is this search line? like the outline? or something like ctrl+F? :S
Anyway I like the idea to use the toolbutton space to add this kind of small
UI.

:)
Aleix