kdevelop API documentation

Ramon Zarazua rzarazua at digipen.edu
Wed May 13 22:29:14 UTC 2009

I just realized yesterday that even though the kdevplatform documentation is
hosted on http://api.kde.org along with the rest of KDE documentation, the
kdevelop documentation is not. It is hosted on kdevelop.org, and uses a wholly
different format.

I asked about this in IRC and was told that it was because the webmasters at
api.kde.org have not provided some macros that the kdevelop documentation
uses. Personally, I think that kdevplatform and kdevelop documentation should
be together, and following the same interface, since they are highly dependent
modules.

So my question is: Are there any intentions of moving the kdevelop
documentation to api.kde.org, or moving kdevplatform over to kdevelop.org?

--
Ramon Zarazua
Bachelor of Science in Real Time Interactive Simulation