KDevelop4 and Automake

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Sat May 2 12:29:55 UTC 2009

As you can see on the logs, automake support has not been updated for
months. I'm not sure if we are compiling it at all :P, so you can improve it
for sure. :) Good to know it's not going to be lost!

BTW, maybe we should move that to playground now.

If you have any question, just ask :).

Thanks,
Aleix