KDE/kdelibs/kdecore/config

Niko Sams niko.sams at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 15:21:31 UTC 2009

On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 12:30 AM, Oswald Buddenhagen <ossi at kde.org> wrote:
> SVN commit 946232 by ossi:
>
> refresh the config file list on each reparse
>
> both we (trivial) or others (non-trivial) could have added new files.
> this fixes a regression for local files from the last commit and makes
> it work for global files in the first place.
>

>  M  +35 -31    kconfig.cpp
>  M  +2 -2      kconfig_p.h

I think this commit breaks plugin .desktop files.

with this change kbuildsycoca4 --noincremental prints a lot of those errors:
KBuildServiceFactory::createEntry: Invalid Service :  "kdevsubversion.desktop"
KServicePrivate::init: The desktop entry file
"solidbackends/solid_hal_power.desktop"  has Type= "Application"  but
no Exec line

See attached file for full output.

Please take a look what could cause these errors.

thanks,
Niko