Patch for preliminary Mercurial integration in kdevplatform

Thomas Burdick thomas.burdick at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 21:24:36 UTC 2009

Well I originally tried to do this myself, and moved on, but I have been
writting a nice set of dialogs for mercurial that may be relevant to this
discussion.

please see:

http://bitbucket.org/bfrog/cutehg-stable

I have no doubt that instead of making an extension to mercurial itself a
derivation of the dvcs plugin interface (done in python using kross, as
suggested) could call in to the nice little program I wrote to display some
fancy dialogs.

-Tom