Patch for preliminary Mercurial integration in kdevplatform

Gabor Garami hrgyster at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 06:26:15 UTC 2009

And wat a problem? KUrl can point to local URIs too (like file:///) so
i don't think this idea no makes sense.
I thinking on a git KIO support - when I will grow up and be free :-)
- like svn (git+file:///, git+http://, git+ssh://).
It can make sense in kdevelop VCS url handling too, and VCS plugins
can translate easily between these protos and the proto used by
external tools.

Garami Gábor
hrgyster at gmail.com