KDE/kdevplatform/plugins/projectmanagerview

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Jun 23 06:32:39 UTC 2009

On 22.06.09 22:00:52, David Nolden wrote:
> SVN commit 985481 by zwabel:
>
> Don't collapse items on single-click. Since it should be possible to just select something in the project-manager, collapsing the item is often an annoying and unexpected action.

I don't like this at all. If a single click expands, then another click
should collapse the tree. Thats the normal behaviour.

However I agree that its annoying that you cannot select something
easily. So how about we only expand/collaps on double click?

The QTest toolview also provides a solution by implementing something
similar to dolphins "+/-" overlay icons, but personally I'd like simple
double-click behaviour better.

Next Friday will not be your lucky day.  As a matter of fact, you don't
have a lucky day this year.