QList pretty print

Matt Rogers mattr at kde.org
Mon Jun 15 01:46:56 UTC 2009

On Jun 14, 2009, at 7:15 AM, Niko Sams wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I played with pretty printing in gdb using python, see attached a
> screenshot
> for the nice looking result.
> The great thing is that it works in gdb console too.
>
> Where should I commit this? How do we load it?
> Afaics it should be in Qt. Do we want this?
>
> Niko
> <qlist-tooltip.png><qt4_gdb.py>

Then, by your account, kdesdk/scripts/kde-devel-gdb shouldn't exist
either, since it has helpers for doing the exact same thing that your
python helpers do.

If the new helpers were only going to be useful for KDevelop, I would
agree with Andreas. However, they're useful for everybody, so if we
can't get them in Qt, they should go in kdesdk/scripts, IMO.

Thanks
--
Matt