QList pretty print

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Jun 14 13:42:53 UTC 2009

On 14.06.09 14:15:12, Niko Sams wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I played with pretty printing in gdb using python, see attached a screenshot
> for the nice looking result.
> The great thing is that it works in gdb console too.
>
> Where should I commit this? How do we load it?
> Afaics it should be in Qt. Do we want this?

For now (i.e. 4.0 release) I think create a scripts subdir in
debuggers/gdb and put it there, let it simply install into
data-dir/kdevgdb/ and find these scripts via kstandarddirs. Then load
them by executing gdb commands when gdb is started. As far as I
understood the stuff thats currently in .gdbinit should  just as well
work from a commandline gdb or by using gdb-MI and sending the commands.

Oh and nice work, I don't even understand the python script when having
the qlist sources open at the same time :P

Don't hate yourself in the morning -- sleep till noon.