Error while loading project

Saulo Soares de Toledo saulotoledo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 23:12:18 UTC 2009

Lol, solved! Some comments:

> So you installed kdevelop into /usr? That is you executed
>
> cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr ../
> and later on did a make install as root?

I saw now kdevelop is in /usr/local/, I had tried with
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr since I remember, but I think in my first tries
to compile I forgot the option and not paying attention in this... Thanks
for advice.

What does which kdevelop say?

Was this errors, but they aren't important anymore:
"Sorry - KDevelop; Could not load project management plugin
KDevGenericManager."
"Sorry - KDevelop; project importing plugin (KDevGenericManager) does
not support IProjectFileManager interface."
"Error - KDevelop; Project could not be opened:
file:///home/saulo/....../quanta.kdevelop"

> Hmm, I guess you built in Release mode, which I think disables all
> output, please rebuild kdevplatform and kdevelop using
>
> cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=RelWithDebInfo
>
> and make sure to remove the build directory before doing so.

Done! I updated all from CVS and compiling again with this option.

Thanks for all

Saulo