KDE/kdevplatform

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Jul 27 15:50:29 UTC 2009

On 27.07.09 17:14:24, David Nolden wrote:
> Am Montag 27 Juli 2009 17:02:40 schrieb Andreas Pakulat:
> > On 27.07.09 16:48:06, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > > See the attached screenshot, thats what I got after creating a second
> > > window, changing a shortcut and then closing it via window-close-button.
> > > And its there on the next start of kdevelop too.
> >
> > Sorry, too hot in here (trying to type and fan yourself at the same time
> > isn't really a good idea). Now I've got it attached.
> >
> > Andreas
> Does it still look like that after restart? Looks more like the widget simply
> didn't get deleted, which should be fixable with a bit of debugging.

Thats what I already said in the first mail that was supposed to have the
image attached. Its still the same after closing and restarting kdevelop..

Hmm, this is actually the famous "my toolbar walks to the left" problem
which we have because we have our own code to store toolbar state - which
we need due to area's having each their own toolbar layout.
The quickopen toolbar simply moves further to the left with every other
start (or something like that, no idea what exactly is causing this)..

You are farsighted, a good planner, an ardent lover, and a faithful friend.