Code-completion icons

David Nolden david.nolden.kdevelop at art-master.de
Thu Jul 16 17:53:38 UTC 2009

There seems to be an official 'class' icon in KDE now, that is also picked up
by kdevelop. The problem is that it does not match with all the other code
completion icons from our 'mini' subdirectory, for example 'private class'
etc., also I think it's generally slightly too colorful.

I think for now we should make sure that all the completion icons have a
consistent and familiar look. If we want to change them, we should change them
all at once in a consistent way.

So anyone has an idea how to force KDE to pick up the icons from our "mini"
directory, instead of the KDE icon?

Greetings, David