check DUChain uses crash

David Nolden david.nolden.kdevelop at art-master.de
Mon Jul 6 15:41:13 UTC 2009

Am Montag 06 Juli 2009 17:30:20 schrieb Aleix Pol:
> Hi,
> We have a bug in the CMake language support that can be reproduced by just
> clicking the "show uses" link.
>
> It happens because we've getting a null file from the
> ParsingEnvironmentFile (as you can see on the bt). Does anybody know what I
> am missing?
That thing has to be explicity attached to every TopDUContext on creation (As
simple as "new TopDUContext(.., new ParsingEnvironmentFile(..))" I think. But
even if it's not there, the code should not crash. So the probably should be
something like "if(!file) return false;" in the place where the crash happens.
Of course this means that the collecting of uses won't work.

Greetings, David