Stability of our beta

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Jan 28 17:34:16 UTC 2009

On 28.01.09 18:23:27, David nolden wrote:
> I've implemented and checked in my workaround now, and it seems to work very
> well. I've at least parsed full kdelibs with 2 parsing-threads on my dual-core
> machine without a crash.
>
> Since i've also fixed some other crashes within the last days, and the
> completion features I've added are low-risk while adding good value, I suggest
> the current revision as new beta tag.

I've also had to commit a bugfix which affects the run support. As tarballs
have already been made I'll tag this as 3.9.91 and hence our first beta
will have that version (and 3.9.90 will be a not-officially-released
alpha).

I'll notify Dirk for tarballing and then write an announcement for the dot,
I'll try to put in some of the blog posts from David and me. Amilcar if you
want to post the same announcement on our website ask me tomorrow or friday
for it, its also fine if you want to write your own ;)

You're growing out of some of your problems, but there are others that
you're growing into.