KDE/kdevplatform/plugins/projectmanagerview

David Nolden zwabel at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 18 22:54:30 UTC 2009

Am Sunday 18 January 2009 23:46:46 schrieb Andreas Pakulat:
> If there's nothing better than "window-close" we shouldn't have an icon,
> until the artists have created one for us. IMHO.

Imo we should look at the default oxygen icon for window-close, then decide
whether it looks ok for the task, and if it does, mark the occurence with a
todo and leave it.

Having an icon that is at least semantically similar is better then having no
icon at all, I like icons. It definitely has to be unique in the context
though.

Greetings, David