Re-Arrange app templates?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Jan 12 22:09:28 UTC 2009

Hi,

I was thinking of re-arranging the app-templates a bit. In particular I'd
like to have a top-level "app-templates" folder and under that have the
managers for the app-templates and then another dir for languages.

The reason to do that is simply so we can activate/de-activate plugins
based on manager availability. For example its not yet clear wether we can
ship QMake support, so it would be nice to just put
set(BUILD_qmake OFF)
into the top level CMakeLists.txt and then have neither qmake nor any
template that uses QMake be built.

Comments?

You teach best what you most need to learn.