remove text status patch

David Nolden zwabel at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 6 16:28:42 UTC 2009

Am Tuesday 06 January 2009 15:42:21 schrieb Loukas Stoumbos:
> I do not have an SVN account perhaps in the near future. If you could
> please commit this I would appreciate it. I want to work on the resizing of
> the main window of Kdevelop when creating a new instance of search or
> replace widget. It causes the main window to grow over the size of the
> desktop. Let me know how I should procede.
>
> Thank you,
> Loukas Stoumbos

What I've noticed about this is that it only happens when a vertical pane, for
example the "Project" view, is open. So I guess it's some kind of layouting
problem, somewhere between Sublime and KTextEditor::View.

Good luck investigating on this, would be great if you'd be able to fix it. :)

Greetings, David