remove text status patch

Loukas Stoumbos lstoumbos at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 14:42:21 UTC 2009

I do not have an SVN account perhaps in the near future. If you could please
commit this I would appreciate it. I want to work on the resizing of the
main window of Kdevelop when creating a new instance of search or replace
widget. It causes the main window to grow over the size of the desktop. Let
me know how I should procede.

Thank you,
Loukas Stoumbos