Crash when opening the designer (and fix)

T.R.Shashwath trshash84 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 16:49:52 UTC 2009

Hi all,
I encountered a crash when running the latest trunk against Qt 4.5 RC1 when
trying to open any UI file using the embedded designer. This seems to be
because the file is not opened properly before being sent to the
QDesignerFormWindowInterface instance in
tools/qtdesigner/qtdesignerdocument.cpp. I'm attaching a patch to open the
file before the call to m_form->setContents.

Can someone please take a look and see if this is the proper way to do this?

Regards,
Shash