KDevelop template: Simple CMake based C++ project

Gabor Garami hrgyster at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 06:53:07 UTC 2009

Thanks a comment

  - I added CMake module path adding because this project template
doesn't assume any helper module (like KDE4 stuffs) installed, and, if
I guess well, this needed if project provided by standalone.
 - pkgconfig: Same things here. This is needed for use any pkgconfig
package if project doesn't assume any helper modules. But this is an
optional stuff. How can I mark it to be clear this is an optional?
  - Empty doc/icons dir: I'll correct it anyway, thanks. I think icons
dir is in wrong place. Where is the correct place of template icons
what not related to generated project but template itself? Is there
any way to provide some icon for template (like what appears with
existing KDE4 application template)?

Sinc,

Gabor Garami
hrgyster at gmail.com